Helping you to see
The Next Big Thing
STARS Wellness is a Social Work Private Practice
1. Our cash prices are R700 per session per hour
2. We accept all the medical aids providing for Social Worker’s consultations. Please request an authorization from your medical aid prior to consultation.
3. The client is liable for payments not settled by the medical aid.
5. A 24-hour notice is required for no shows. Otherwise, the patient is held liable for the missed appointment without arrangement.
MEET THE CEO
Ayesha (Karlie) Malagas
Ayesha, a UCT alumni, is the founder and CEO of Stars Wellness. She is a social worker in private practice with more than 2 decades in the field.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, online services are recommended via telehealth platforms as well as Zoom and Google Team. Face to face counselling can be arranged on request, for couples, individuals, families, adults and teens on a variety of wellness issues.
Any life-changing and traumatic event can cause disruptions in one’s life. We offer debriefings to professionals who work in highly stressful settings, such as health care professionals.
Any issues which may require a process of adjustment such as bereavement; relationship counselling; dealing with adolescence; etc.
A variety of programmes geared to the workplace and individual lifeskills. We offer training in Retirement Preparation; Anger and Conflict Management, Emotional Intelligence, Teamwork and group interventions.
Ayesha specialises in providing supervision and support to groups and individual Social workers and Auxiliary Social workers, as well as provide CPD training to professionals.
Small Group Discussions and Training programmes are offered on request. Train the Trainer programmes also available. All training will receive an attendance certificate. CPD will be applied for, and provided on approval.
I AM INTERESTED
We sincerely appreciate the time you took out of your busy schedule to join us and thank you for sharing your insights and expertise with our students.
Thank you once again for your time and effort.
* Networking with colleagues;
* Sharing and providing guidance on ethical issues;
* Assisting with interpretation of my area of expertise (The Children’s Act);
* Listening to the diverse Social Work backgrounds and differences between those in Private Practice/in Government/Metro Municipalities and owning a Company; and lastly
* Enjoyed the discussions on best practices and challenges of starting your own business.
Looking forward to engaging in the near future
"It helped bring forth the aspects that I sometimes overlook." "Happiness is a key and we have the power to choose it."
"As we rush through life we ought to be reminded that we are designed to be happy."
"Very useful information, its great to share information with different colleagues"