Helping you to see the Stars in the darkness
The Next Big Thing
STARS Wellness is a Private Social Work Practice
- Our cash price is R800 per hour
- We accept medical aids which provide for Social Worker’s consultations. Please request authorisation or availability of funds from your medical aid prior to consultation.
- Clients are liable for payments not settled by their medical aid.
- A 24-hour notice is required for cancellations. Clients will be held liable for the missed appointment without arrangement.
- Virtual sessions are available via Zoom, MS Teams and Whatsapp video-call
We specialise in Employee Wellbeing services, Consulting services and offer Counselling services to individuals, families, adults and teens.
MEET THE CEO
Ayesha (Karlie) Malagas
Ayesha, a UCT alumni, is the founder and CEO of Stars Wellness. She is a social worker in private practice with more than 2 decades in the field.
Online services are available via telehealth platforms as well as Zoom; WhatsApp; Google Meet and MS Teams. Face to face counselling can be arranged on request, for couples, individuals, families, adults and teens on a variety of wellness issues.
Life-changing and traumatic event can cause disruptions in one’s life. We offer debriefings to professionals who work in highly stressful settings, such as health care professionals.
Issues which may require a process of adjustment such as bereavement; relationship counselling; dealing with adolescence; etc.
A variety of programmes geared to the workplace and individual lifeskills. We offer training on a variety of topics such as Retirement Preparation; Anger and Conflict Management, Emotional Intelligence, Teamwork and group interventions.
Online courses will launch in 2022.
Ayesha specialises in providing supervision and support to groups and individual social workers and auxiliary social workers, as well as provide CPD training to professionals.
Small Group Discussions and Training programmes are offered on request. Train the Trainer programmes also available. All training will receive an attendance certificate. CPD will be applied for, and provided on approval.